PREPARING FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT...
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time.
- Please let us know if you have a hearing, visual, physical impairment or if you may require a language interpreter.
- Please notify us of any to your insurance or demographic information.
- Please inform us of any testing you have had since your last appointment.
- Please advise us if you have been in the hospital or have been treated by another healthcare provider since your last appointment.
PLEASE BRING THE FOLLOWING TO EACH APPOINTMENT:
- Your Health Insurance Card(s), Valid Photo Identification, and Payment or Copay
- A List of Current Prescription and Non-prescription Medications, Vitamins and any Natural Supplements
- If your treatment is covered by Workers' Compensation or NYS No-Fault insurance, please make us aware of this when you schedule your appointment and bring the appropriate authorization information from your employer or auto insurance company.